I am a 4-h leader and can really help you out!!!!! Here are some simple questions:
1. A horse under 14.2 h, it is called a ____________
2. An adult female horse is called a __________
3. Can horses vomit?
4. What is a curry comb?
5. How many stomachs does a horse have?
Here are some harder ones:
1. Where is the poll located on the horse?
2. A 'hand' is ______ or _______
3. What is the snip?
4. What other milk producing animal would be a good replacement for the mare?
5. When should a horse be given its first vaccination?
6. What is a sursingle used for? (2 things)
7. What gene is responsible for turning a chestnut into a palomino?
8. A mares gestation last about how long?
9. What does AI stand for?
10. What does a red ribbon in a horses tail mean?
Let me know if these questions are good, and if not let me know!!!!!!
#1. Pony, #2.mare #3.no, #4 it gets all the loose mud of the horse, #5 one,
Harder ones:#1.beetween the horses ears, #2.how tall the horse is, #3.a LITTLE white strip on the horses nose, #4. Im not sure but a cow? #5. 1-2, #6.i donot know what a sursingle is,lol, #7. The stallions?, #8. 11 months, #9. Ummmm,im not sure I have only been in 4-H for like a week. #10. Watch out my horse will kick.
1. What is the defintition of a gray horse?
2. How many pounds of food should a horse eat a day? (depending on height)
3. How many teeth does a horse have?
4. How many stomachs does a horse have?
5. Can a horse breath threw its mouth?