We had the vet out for a 2.5-inch long laceration under Molly's eye yesterday. We decided not to suture because doing so would shut the eye, and our vet was confident that it would heal on its own with antibiotics. So, we had her on Bute, antibiotics, and ointment applied directly to the wound. This morning she developed diahrea, so I called our vet and she told me to take her off the Bute, thinking it was most likely a reaction to that rather than the antibiotics. She texted me around 4 telling me to pick up some probiotics from her office sometime tonight.
We weren't able to pick up the meds until an hour ago, and the note attached says:
Bio-Sponge - Give 60cc (1 syringeful) orally at 6pm and 10pm today
Probiotics - Give 15cc (contents of syringe) orally at 5pm
My question is, what should I give her now that it's almost 10?