Well she can darn well wait until Monday! Ok so basically both my horses have injured themselves today, poor cherubs. The gelding had a fluke accident when he was trotting along and a stone flung up and gave hima 4 inch gash on his offside hind. So I dealt with that myself, clean it off and spray it with antibiotic. Then this afternoon, my mare has come down witha mystery mouth problem, she was fine this morning, but everytime she tries to eat or move her mouth she moves her tongue around and opens her mouth wide like she yawning, i'm thinking a grass seed is stuck in there or something. I can't afford the vets weekend afterhours rates, this vet is ridiculous and it will cost me 600 to get them here today, I know it's happened before but with a cut leg. So i'm going to keep my mare comfortable, as long as she doesn't go downhill she can wait until the morning. It just always has to happen en masse and on non-week day.