A little more on bleach. As a hoof care provider, I am really against bleach. It does nothing to heal, only harms and it shows when it it used often. It is a base and the wrong PH for the foot also. Vinager is a much better choice. I use straight white vinager and its cheap and wont burn your lungs and esophagus. It just smells of pickles.
From the horses mouth: and they are trying to sell it. It is NOT for use on flesh, man or beast.
Can I use Clorox® Regular-Bleach to gargle, brush my teeth or clean cuts and scrapes?
No. Clorox® Regular-Bleach is not for personal usage. Bleach Cleaner - FAQ | Clorox
Another answer from a Dr abot applying bleach to poison ivy
Chlorox is composed of sodium hypochlorite, which is a strong oxidizer. Products of the oxidation reactions are corrosive and may burn skin and cause eye damage, particularly when used in concentrated forms. Household bleach and pool chlorinator solutions are typically stabilized by a significant concentration of lye and skin contact will produce caustic irritation or burns. The effect will be dependent on the concentration you used. Clorox bleach on skin - Dermatology - MedHelp
More The Effects Of Bleach On Skin & Eyes | LIVESTRONG.COM
So, there ya go. Everyone can make their own choices but for me the proof is in the results when compared to other treatments. Bleach flails the mark in all ways except for killing the pathogen. It does do that. I don't know why would anyone want to apply this to living flesh intentionally when there are much better options that are just as cheap and effective like soap and water or vinegar.
Ok done now :)