A friend of mines mums horse had a nasty habbit of pawing at wire fences and ripping large chucks of skin off, She used bleach to clean in and it seemed to work.
A friend of mine also used bleach for rain scald (I think another name for it is rain rot?)
My mare currently has a crack in her frog and i'm worried about thrush and the same friend recommended bleach..
I used it today and it didn't bother her at all she just gave it a sniff and continued eating.
I'm just wondering was this okay orrr ?