I agree with the above posters. Welcome.
Make yourself a list
I don`t know how much you already know
1. Get a scale ( a fish scale with work) as you would need to weigh your feed.
2. Horses need 1.5 to 2% of their body weight in feed per day, so if your horse is 1000 pounds he will need 15 pounds of food per day. Majority should be hay or grass
3. Have a plan of how your horse is going to be watered. Horses drink about 10 gallons per day.
4. Check the property, for any loose wire, garbage, boards with nails sticking out ect.
5. Read about signs of colic and abcesses. They are very common in horses and if you learn about it before hand you will spot it right away and know what to do.
6. When you bring your horses home, walk them around the property, so they see where the fences are, try to bring them home in the morning, so they have a full day to check everything out before it gets dark.
Can`t think of anything else right now
I`m sure you will love having them at home :) Have fun!