Join Date: May 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Awww, so sorry to hear about this Missy. But you are NOT a bad mommy. *Hugs* Sometimes it's hard to tell things without a professional. Thrush isn't life-threatening, he'll be fine. I've heard of using piroxide I think it was, on the frog to get rid of bacteria. However, its argued that it gets rid of good bacteria as well, so not sure about that one. But I'm sure your farrier will tell you the course of action to take.
"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord. 'Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future'" ~ Jeremiah 29:11