okay so my 5 year old paint, choked 11 months ago and we were at the vet so he delt with it. but when we got home and the months fallowing he would eat his grain fast, and i had it in a big 75gallon water trough, and he still acted like he would choke on it and i gave him handfulls at a time so there was scattered and never in piles.
do they ever get over this or will i have to watch him and feed him little everyday? he first choked on hay going to the vet and so he never gets hay anymore but my other two do. woud it be okay to feed him in the trailer? we will be going on long trips this summer to trail ride and show. any advise?