Here's a photo of the cuts. After taking these we put neosporin on her leg and put some gauze on it. I did not wrap her leg, because someone told me that if it swells more the wrap could cut of circulation. IMG_0355.jpg
Here's a photo of her leg swelling. In case you can't tell, it's the one on the left(you should able to tell though). This is the worst injury I've ever had with a horse, which is a real blessing, but puts me in a situation where I don't know what to do. Would calling the vet be considered over reacting? I've heard of people dealing with injuries worst than this at home and never needing a vet. Thanks to the people who posted above. I will stop using peroxide and the soonest I can get her to the vet is Monday, so as long as she can wait 2 more days, I may do that.