It's very well to say that leasing and such may be a better option but it is not the one we went with so I bought her and I will keep her until I know what is wrong and then go from there depending. If there is a possibility she will ever be ok for riding I will keep her here paying for agistment or send her to my aunties quite a few hours away for rest
If not we will make that decision when it comes to it.
The farrier said they wouldn't be spending all the money on a horse not worth a whole lot... But what they don't understand is we love her and will do what I can to fix her