You write because the mare is bred by a stallion at the facility, you write and are all upset because the BO are threatening to take the foal. You talk and talk that you are moving the mare but will wait until AFTER the foal is born, then say you are moving her within a month of foaling to prevent the barn owner from taking the foal. Then you send photos of your foal and her half sister, talk as if everything is peachy keen, send photos of growth. NEVER mentioning again about moving her. NOW, she gets bred again unplanned by one of three or four stallions, by accident and NOW you are boo hooing about moving again because the BO don't take care of the horse and mare, let stallions in with the mares, yadda yadda. Of course, you call the new barn owner, they don't answer, you say you are waiting until "tomorrow" to call them back to see about moving the mare and foal. You don't even check the horse daily, you show up after three or four days, see she is torn up, don't call the vet out, will wait until "tomorrow" then start your boo hooing again about the BO didn't call, the BO didn't let you know the mare was hurt, the BO didn't do this or that. You put a bad light on the BO, but sure seems as if you the OWNER of the mare and foal sure doesn't so your part in taking care of your own horses.. There are always two sides to every story, we hear your side. Maybe not all is truthful that comes from your posts.
What if the stallion had KILLED the foal while loose and breeding your mare?
I don't know the BO, I don't know the actual situation of the facility, but we only hear the parts of you telling us about "oh poor me, it happened again. Oh poor me, I might have to deal with ANOTHER unplanned foal"
We all told you MONTHS ago to move the mare before the foal was born. Now it has happened again and you are still saying"we plan to move the mare and foal for sure now".
Gee, if you had moved them right after the foal was born, this would not have happened again. Maybe you should take care of the mare and foal, and not worry so much about boo hooing to the forum where you don't listen to anyone anyway. Just give excuses.
Its too late to suture the wound now, she should have had it done immediatelyy and been put on antibiotics when it happend, not DAYS later.