Hello and welcome to the forum
You haven't given us enough information to be able to answer your question about her recovery, so can you post up her age, what has been done for her, her condition now? Walking? Infection? Holding weight? Her attitude?
Originally Posted by clueless in new mex
what test do we need (exrays show no broken bones)any advice would be great is there light at the end or am I just making her suffer
Just a few random thoughts here. As far as the question I quoted above the person best to ask that would be your Vet. Don't be afraid to ask the Vet just what you asked here-are we causing her unnecessary pain? If they think it is appropriate to continue treatment, then I'd ask more questions. I would then ask their opinion as in " what do you estimate her outcome will be (like full recovery, limited future work, unrideable but not in pain, in pain and not able to have a good quality of life). Take notes if you have to when you talk to them-if you don't understand something they say ask them to explain it until you do.