I hope so too. And I hope she doesn't just turn us around and send us home when she see's the rust on this poor trailer I'm afraid she's going to be "Your putting her in THAT? I don't think so!!" It looks so ugly, but I promise it IS safe!
OK, so far, the game plan is for us to leave early morning Friday and run straight through. We'll hit a truckstop to sleep Friday night and meet you all at the barn Saturday morning...wait, will your folks be able to be at the barn Sat morning? I didn't think about that. We would really be honored to meet them, as well as you and the BO. If they can't be there, let me know and we'll adjust things a bit.
We were hoping to spend a bit visiting Saturday morning, then head out. I found a place a bit south of Jackson MS that we are looking at to stop for the night and let Kenzie out of the trailer to rest. I haven't called them yet, since we are still sorting out the details, but most only need 24 or 48 hours notice. As soon as we iron out the final details, I'll give them a call. We should be able to make it there by 6 or 7 pm, so she will have a good long night to rest up. Then back on the road again Sunday morning and headed for home!!
Let me know what you think, and we'll get things officially scheduled.
Oh yeah, I guess I should see if I can get a bale of hay and a 5 gallon container of her normal water. She will be more inclined to eat and drink when we stop, if it is her usual nommies. Though I probably won't offer her more than a few nibbles of hard feed while she is stressed, she needs all the hay we can get her too eat.
OK, gotta hit the silly "submit reply" button before I have a novel here!