Originally Posted by Endiku
I'm not sure what eta is
edit to add? Yes, we're having some trouble with paper transfer that is holding things up, and we might have some trouble securing a trailer for her when Fayde is
able to come, so we're on a bit of a hold at the moment, unfortunately :/
Please elaborate further...
Originally Posted by FaydesMom
We are hoping to have a "yes it's sorted out, come get her on X date" or a "nope, not going to be able to work it out, we're sending all the money back" answer for everybody by the end of this weekend. I feel so bad for getting everybody's hopes up if it ends up for naught.
I really, really dislike waiting...
If for any reason this goes south due to paperwork then do not send my donation back to me, PLEASE forward it to the rescue Kenzie is at. Thanks.
Edited to add: I type slow while multi-quoting so Hunter beat me to the same thought process.lol