My horse is dead lame and my colt is turning mucho studly. I was at my whits end this weekend dealing with horse issues.
My yearling colt despiratly needs to be gelded, but he's yet to drop. Its looking like he needs surgery, so he can move back in with my mare. I can't wait forever, its an inconvenience to everyone right now. I have no idea what to expect. Any one go through crypt surgery it with their colt?
My mare just went into heat, early for her this year, probably because of my colt being around. So I want to make sure she's not pregnant. How soon can I get her tested?
My vet is calling me when she's in the office tomorrow. But I am sort if impatient