What you see before you is;
1. Mazola Corn Oil - $19.98 at WinCo Foods - Ricci and Gracie get a "glug" in their grain every night.
2. Horseshoer's Secret - $35 for the little on at the Co-op, $46 for the big one on StateLineTack.com - Ricci gets 6oz in her grain at night.
3. MiracleFlex Joint Supplement - $28 at the Co-op - Ricci gets 1.5oz in her grain at night.
4. EquiAid Physillium Sand Clear - $35 at the Farmer's Supply - Ricci gets 5oz, Gracie gets 2oz in their grain one week out of a month.
5. Garlic Powder - $2.66/lb at WinCo Foods - Ricci and Gracie get a dash in their grain every night.
6. EquiAspirin - $25 at the Co-op - for when someone gets sore.
7. Coppertone 75SPF baby sunscreen - $10.99 at WinCo Foods - Ricci gets a slather on her nose every morning.
8. Horse Treats - $12 at the Co-op - Ricci gets 3 to 7 treats after ever ride to stretch.
What you don't see is;
1. Banana Laffy Taffy - $2.16/lb at WinCo Foods - Gracie gets one or two a week in her grain, she LOVES it.
2. Standlee Timothy Pellets - $11/50lbs at the Co-op - Ricci gets two cans at night.
3. Omolene 100 - $17/50lbs at the Co-op - Gracie gets a can and a half every night.
4. Alfalfa hay - free - Ricci and Gracie share 3 flakes two times a day.
5. Pasture - $100/month - Ricci and Gracie graze all day on whatever grass they can get, it's pretty low though.
I just thought it was interesting to see it all. Maybe you'll think it's interesting too? Haha.
Your turn. =]