I agree with everyone, FIND A NEW VET and FAST! And STAY OFF THAT HORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!
She should have been checked months ago when you first noticed it! There is no reason for a horse to limp more than ONE day without being checked out by a vet! And you def need a second opinion if the first vet tells you nothing is wrong but she's still limping! If you don't have the money for vet expenses and the "what if's" of horse ownership (because there are a million of them) then you should wait until you are more financially able to own a horse.
One is closer to God's heart on a horse than anywhere else on earth!
Last edited by heartprints62; 07-29-2011 at 09:26 PM.