- At the beginning of this year, she seemed to not be striding out as much and was very sluggish (not like her!) The vet found no physical problems but a blood test showed slightly low iron levels so she was trated for anaemia.
- After some improvement she started becoming lame quite frequently, and may be sound one day but not the next
- She started protesting to having her saddle put on by stomping, moving away or nipping at me. My saddler and a second opinion both say that her saddle fits well, and from what i've read it does seem to pass the common tests
- Last time I mounted she shot backwards abruptly (she normally fidgets but this was unusual
- Her shoulder movements look really jerky in trot and canter when I lunge her
- Twice now she has shied away when the farrier tried to work on her front feet (unusual for her) and the farrier says she feels very stiff, especially around the shoulder
Sorry for a long post but what do y'all think?