Originally Posted by mudypony
Here's some ideas...
- Give her a bath w/ shampoo and conditioner.
- Hand graze after her bath until she's completely dry and make sure she doesn't roll or else that'll ruin all your hard work.
- I would suggest maybe riding/lunging her before you bathe her if she has lots of energy though because after her bath I would put her in a stall with a light sheet on so she doesn't get too dirty and the excersize will help her not to go stir crazy.
- After she's dry I would brush her really well and spritz some showsheen on her.
- Also, maybe you could put some hoof polish on a few minutes before they arrive so her hooves look nice and shiny.
- Oh ya make sure you brush her mane in tail right after you condition it during the bath. This helps with the breakage of hairs to the mane and tail and plus it's easier on you to get the knots out.
Other than that good luck with her and hopefully the people that coming out to see her absolutely love her.
okay thanks! I think im going to the barn at 1-130 because that's the only time I can get dropped off. That will give me PLENTY of time to get her ready since there not going to get to the barn until 430-5.