Hello... I had an old thread about a horse with a very swollen hock. Interesting case We considered putting him down yesterday but someone had a change of mind and decided to give him another chance. So today the doctor came to make some x-rays. I received the radiography now but I can't read it, I don't even now if it looks normal or not. I can see that he has a lot of calcified tissue but that's it. As I said in the other thread another doctor told us (without radiography then) that he has his leg this way because of an old fracture that was healing the wrong way without treatment. I can't read the radiography to see if he was right or wrong. The doctor will come to explain us the radiography soon but I just want to find out sooner.
We want to send the radiography to Hungary, a country near us to see if they could do something for him. The costs will be significantly but they took the decision to try it if they say that he has some chances.
I just love this horse but if it was my decision to take I would put him down. But it's not my decision to take so I just tray to find out different opinions.
Here you can see some photos, just because he's beautiful.