can you copy and paste this and answer each question 1 by 1?
1) How old is the mule (ish)
2) How long has he been injured?
Well he's had shouldr damage ever since those cowboys ro[ed off of him but he pintched the nerve in september
3) What caused the injury - a fall or hitting something?
The damage was from getting roped hard but the nerve pinched might have been froma slip or somthing
4) how and when did you realize the injury (how did he act)?
We knew he had shoulder damage since we bought him ( 2006 )
But he pinched his nerve in september and we realized it in september
He wouldnt really bend his right leg but he does now alot and easily
5) How is he acting now? How is he displaying the pain? Flinching or favoring?
He walks slowly in his pen but once he's loose he walks quite well. He acts happy and he eat and drinks . He only flinched when we put his blanket on because it is heavy on is shoulders
6) is the injury causing him pain or arthritis?
Well it causes pain but he has always had arthritis
7) what exact medicine and supplement was he on, for how long?
It is an anti inflamitory, I will get back to you will the name, he has been on it for 2 years
8) What exactly is he on now?
9) What is his current exercise schedule?
Loose in the allley way everyday and out in the field every 2nd day
10) what was his previous exercise level?
Out in the field every 2nd day
11) how old are you - are you the one in charge of his medical situation or your family? I will message you with this info
I think we need some clarification before we can actually assist you and your previous posts have been very confusing - so if you can lay it out with answers to those we may be of some use. But honestly - a vet is more useful as they can actually see the animal.
As for photos - go to google and look up "photo hosting" it will allow you to upload photos to the web, then copy the url of the photo, then click the button with the mountains and the moon on this forum and paste the url into the pop-up box.
Read more: Old mule