So I just found out that the horse stalled right next to my pregnant mare has pigeon fever. He was removed yesterday morning and the vet checked my mare and my gelding. My gelding was directly across from the infected horse as well. They were showing no signs I guess (i understand the barn isn't trying to scare people but they should have told me yesterday and not waited until today!).
I'm still worried sick my mare is due September 12th!
The vet is coming again today but all the shaving and flies are still in that effected stall right next to my horses. Their supposed to be bagging it all up today.
What do I do! I'm so worried:(
Posted via Mobile Device