I called the vet and she said to give it another hour and watch him then if he seems ok, give him a small amount of wet feed to see if he can swallow it or if he has issues. She wanted me to give him banamine or ace but I only have tube banamine and I gave the ace to a friend that needed it. So I'm just waiting. I texted a friend that said she does have injectable banamine but she's a half hour away and I am supposed to check on him in about 30 anyway. I came up to the house to get a shower.
I'm worried though about making the decision as to whether he's ok or not. I wonder if I should just have the vet come on out? My farrier said he'd come back out if I called him... Ugh. What should I do?