1. How many horses do you own?
2. Do you own a farm, breed horses, or just a general pet owner?
3. How long have you owned horses?
4. Do you plan to continue to own horses in 5 years?
Yes, Of course. ha.
1. How often does your horse get fleas/ticks?
Occasionally he will get a tick from being in the pasture.
2. What product do you use to protect your horse against fleas/ticks?
Most of the time I use Endure Fly Spray.
3. How often to do you use this product to effectively protect your horse?
Once a week unless he gets a bath then its more.
4. For what reason(s) did you choose this product: low price, brand name, type of product (spray, shampoo), convenience (is it easy to use or locate), friend/family referral, organic/natural ingredients, effectiveness, otheróplease list
Convenience, brand name, its effectiveness, and the fact it is sweat proof and contains sunscreen!
5. For what reason(s) would you switch products: lower price, brand name, type of product, convenience, friend/family referral, organic/natural ingredients, effectiveness, otheróplease list
If it did all that Endure does and smelled as good for a lower price I would switch!
6. How do you get most of your pet care product information? (Internet, tv commercial, infomercial, magazine, billboards, blogs, friends/family, pet store personnel, otheróplease list)
Internet and Magazines.
7. About how many flea/tick products have you tried in the past?
8. What would be your biggest compliant about the flea/tick products available for horses?
Not many contain sunscreen and are sweat proof!
9. How much are you wiling to spend for a good flea/tick product?
10. About how much do you spend per month on one horse? About 100 unless he needs to be shod then add 75.00 to that
11. About how much of that is spent on your horseís health/vet care (any non-food items)?
maybe half or a little more.
12. Where do you usually buy your pet supplies? (Please be specific with store, website, or catalog name)
Co-Lin Feed and Seed or Horse Health USA
1= Strongly disagree, 2= Disagree, 3=I donít know, 4= Agree, 5= Strongly agree
1. I choose pet products based on price (lower priced).
2. I prefer brand named pet products.
3. I will drive further to go to a specialty pet store (Pet Smart, PetCo, etc.) to purchase pet products (instead of Wal-Mart, grocery store, etc.).
4. I prefer organic/natural pet products, even if the cost is more.