In the fall they got:
West Nile Vaccine
I did have the vet come out and give the fall shots. That is what he gave. Along with a over $400 vet bill!
Do I give them the Flu/rhino and west nile again now or should I wait until the fall? Everything I've read is just once yearly, and I know the fall was 08 and not 09, but I just don't know if it can be given within 6 months or if it has to be 12 months.
I just don't want to over vaccinate them.
Thanks in advance!