I’m doing a bit of a survey into how big the ragwort problem is and mainly how people deal with it. I wonder if you would mind answering the questions on this page and forwarding the answers to me?
There are so many different opinions when it comes to the yellow beast, I’m trying to find a fairly recent set of opinions.
1. Do you own/loan a horse?
2. Do you own/rent the land the horse is kept on?
3. Is the field maintenance your responsibility?
4. Do you have a Ragwort problem on your grazing?
5. Do you attempt to control it?
7. Is your method effective?
8. Does it ever return?
9. Would you be prepared to try an alternative method if one came along?
If you could post your replies on here, with the answers numbered as per the questions; that would be great. Alternatively, it may be as easy to copy and paste the whole thing and email it to me at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much for your time on this matter. It all helps to build a more accurate picture as to the real situation.