I agree with the Vit A but I am going to suggest getting the vet involved this time. Hopefully you have a vet close by?
If she is worse than the pictures show, I believe she might be well-served by an antibiotic to keep the infection from going deep.
She looks pretty serious to me. I know how fast rainrot and scratches can blow up.
It wouldn't hurt to hold off on the Vit A until the vet looks at her and decides whether or she is at a point that antiobiotics might be needed.
If they are, I would do that and after they have run their course, then start her on Vitamin A.