Well I went to the barn first time in a week due to rain today. I go to catch Shaggy and he's limbing very visible I might add. I checked for cuts there were none. So I took him up the ring and put him on the lunge to get him trot so I could try and figure out which leg he's lame on. After a few minutes I figured out it was is front right leg. I checked for heat but didn't feel any. I decided to see if he would lift it to pick his foot out. He let me pick up the other 3 feet but not his front right leg. I'm not sure what to do now. He's my only ridable horse and we started doing really well with our jumping. Now before you say the jumping probably had something to with it. I haven't ridden or jumped since last Wednesday and Shaggy wears split boots when we jump. My mom says we should wait it out and if doesn't get better call the vet but I'm not so sure if we should wait. Ugh I just don't know. All I know is that if something happens to Shaggy I won't have a horse to ride anymore.