I am bringing her in June, or maybe end of May (I am not sure, we haven't gotten things straightened out yet) but either way, I am bringing her to my work place, and she will be in an all grass pen. I do not want her to get founder, or colic or anything like that, so I would like some advice on how to get her ready to go from a dirt (well I guess muddy) pen, to a grass pen, and not have her get sick, or founder or anything.
The place she is at now, does not really have any grass anywhere yet, because of the snow, but how could I get her ready for this? Should I go and pick the little grass that is there, and give it to her, or should I just let it be, and hope she doesn't founder or anything like that.
Either way, she will be moved to a pen with fresher spring grass, rather then wait until it is not so fresh...