Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: British Columbia
Stung! How long to recover?
My horse got stung in the neck by whatever. The result was swelling the size of half a football the first day, but quickly shrunk by half every day until it became half a golf ball sized hard lump. He has maintained this lump for over two weeks now, and it has not changed.
I am wondering if I should just be patient, or if I should have it lanced. It is right where the rein touches the neck, so it makes it tough to train.
If you have had experience with these type of stings, please advise :)
Posted via Mobile Device
Last edited by ginofalltrades; 08-22-2013 at 08:40 PM.