Yesterday I noticed it, had a horsey friend stop by and give me a 2nd opinion if it's vet worthy.
We decided to wait 12-16 hours to decide.
I got up early, to go check, and....no swelling!!! No weeping!!!!
I feel so LUCKY!
I'll pass on riding her today, but should I give her a few more days off? I was hoping to ride tomorrow~ or at least do ground work.