Sounds like REALLY need to have a vet out to do a through exam on her. Waiting could cost you your horse, if it hasn't already. JMOA.
You know something isn't right, you can't seem to pinpoint it, and Colic seems to be on your list of possiblilies. Please quit playing around.
Hope it turns out OK for her.