I've been keeping it clean and it's dried up now he is still itching it but not bad enough that he is tearing up more skin. I did not see any lice, ticks, etc. There are no other areas that are bad but that area and no swelling from the needle area. It might just be a mild allergy, maybe it just has to run threw his system to get out, but I will look into getting some cream to relieve the itch. Still waiting on the vet's answer. I am curious, if it is an allergy, which shot he is allergic to so I don't have to go threw this again. Thanks for the help!