I didn't know what COPD was so I searched it and I scanned the results and I saw reoccuring statements saying COPD is basically horse asthma.
As a child even before I could remember doctors were poking we with their needles and determining what I was allergic to. So for around 25 years or so I had SEVERE allergies to pollens, dust, etc. And through that whole period I was taking shots popping soo many different pills squirting liquids up my nostrils inhaling inhalants using eye drops all to try and remedy my severe allergies and asthma. The asthma was a byproduct that would show up when the allergies showed up.
Finally I was tired of feeling so miserable and I told myself that the human body can heal, etc.... And I quit taking ALL my medications and prescriptions. Well over a three year period or so my allergies tapered off to where year after year they reduced to where I pretty much can now run through fields full of pollen, I can throw bales of hay in the hay shed. And I would say my allergic reactions are probably around 1% of what they used to be, probably less than that even. Nowadays I may get a sneeze or two every so often and that's it.
"I'm trying to get to the point but first I need to build the foundation.
Last year I would say I had probably about 20% or more of my allergies still. But sometime towards the end of the summer last year I learned about cleansing the body using fasts, or eating living foods rich with enzymes. I learned about liver flushing, colon cleansing, basically all the stuff you can do to pull all the toxins outta the body. And so I began with some of all this cleansing stuff and it began to work.
I had other stuff besides allergies at the time so I could tell how effective everything I was doing for myself was working.
"Phew. Ok that's enough. I just get so excited to share with people how to have a radiant living body full of energy."
Basically this is what I'm trying to get at. DETOX that Horse
Animals have bodies with livers, colons, kidneys, etc... All the same filters we have. And they too get clogged up from the water they drink if it's local city water, from the food they eat when it's grown with fertilizers and pestecides, all the un-natural supplemets they are fed, vaccinations, the polluted air, toxins passed on from the parents, the list can go on and on.
I would detox the horse. I would not load up the horse with any more drugs. Drugs typically don't cure the cause, they only cover up symptoms. True healing can only come from within once the body has dumped all it's toxins and it's nourished with foods and herbs/supplements that promote life.
Here's a story I wanted to share about putting drugs into the body that I read somewhere on www.curezone.com
Someone was taking some type of prescription pain medication or whatever it was that would cause a type of drugged feeling/effect. And they were taking it and had stopped taking it some 15 years ago. Jump forward to last year and this person was sharing his experience of doing a type of cleanse by fasting. Well basically the body stores toxins all over the place in the body when it's too clogged up to remove em. And so during his fast all his toxins began to dump from his body. And at some point during his fast the liver cleaned up enough to begin processing toxins that were stored in fat, tissues, joints, everywhere. And he began to experience the feeling of those drugs which he hadn't taken for over 15 years. When he took the drugs some 15 years ago the body saw them as toxins so the body encased those toxins to keep em from spreading and stored em in any little nook or cranny it had available or into the fat cells. It did this because the body was already too plugged up to remove any new toxins.
I suppose what I'm trying to say with that story is that when the body is loaded with toxins it can't process em and remove em quicker than they are being ingested and they can stay in the body for an entire lifetime. Matter of fact they can be passed on from the mother to child and the child can go their entire life with those toxins in their body.
Sorry about this really turning into a novel. But I have a confident opinon that the horse has toxins that are just tucked somewhere in the body that can't be processed. A lot of natural herbs/plants help detox the body and build the immune systems. But putting in more drugs are only going to exacerbate the problems by continuing to load the body with toxins and weakening the immune system. And this I have personally experienced.
I would take a long hard look at all the things the horse is consuming and ask myself are they putting toxins in or are they feeding and nourishing the body. And I would take measures to detox the horse using NATURAL minerals and herbs and nourish it with living food and clean water devoid of poisins such a chlorine and flouride, there's many others in city water typically but those two are very common.