Originally Posted by giddyup222
He had a spell of all-over muscle soreness and has received hot/cold therapy for a month, and chiropractic treatment.
Do you know what caused that? Could it have been a toxic reaction? Perhaps a nutrient imbalance - lack of Mg for eg? What made you decide on 'hot/cold therapy'(not overly familiar with that, only though of as first aid treatment) & was anything else done for it? What did he have the chiropractic for - were there bone/joint issues too? At any rate, muscle soreness frequently goes hand in hand with lactic acid, which could possibly be the cause of the squirts.