Originally Posted by Jillyann
These arent really laws, more like funny facts..hahaa
All I need to know in life I learned from my horse?
When in doubt, run far, far away.
You can never have too many treats.
Passing gas in public is nothing to be ashamed of.
New shoes are an absolute necessity every 6 weeks.
Ignore cues. They're just a prompt to do more work.
Everyone loves a good, wet, slobbery kiss.
Never run when you can jog. Never jog when you can walk. And never walk when you can stand still.
Heaven is eating at least 10 hours a day... and then sleeping the rest.
Eat plenty of roughage.
Great legs and a nice rear will get you anywhere. Big, brown eyes help too.
When you want your way, stomp hard on the nearest foot.
In times of crisis, take a poop.
Act dumb when faced with a task you don't want to do.
Follow the herd. That way, you can't be singled out to take the blame.
A swift kick in the butt will get anyone's attention.
Love those who love you back, especially if they have something good to eat.
That is the funniest thing ever and totally true! My fiance, who is just getting used to horses, thought it was funny! It is so going on my fridge door =] Here are some strange laws from Oklahoma:
1. Females are forbidden from doing their own hair without being licensed by the state. (shhhh! Don't tell the cops!)
2. Dogs must have a permit signed by the mayor in order to congregate in groups of three or more on private property
3. Whaling is illegal. (I KNEW we had whales in the lake! Haha)
4. It is illegal
to have the hind legs of farm animals in your boots.
5. Tattoos are banned. (Repealed, Effective 11/1/2006. Tattoos are now legal in Oklahoma!)
If you wear New York Jets clothing
, you may be put in jail.
1. Mules may not drink from bird baths
1. It is illegal to tie a horse in front of city hall.