First, I want to thank everyone for all of the great advice.. I did talk to a local woman that has ran a boarding barn for years, and she sent me the same link about WV Lien laws that was posted in an earlier comment(thank you for that btw) ..I forwarded this my attorney, she read over it, stated that even though it is an old law(and the reason that she couldnt find it) it is still a law in WV and that I have every right to keep the horse from leaving the property...that eased my mind a great deal.. She advised me to once again give the 'owner' (and I use the term loosely considering her actions) but anyways, to put her on notice of the exact amoount that she owes, that I am putting a lien on the horse and that he will not be leaving the farm under any circumstances with anyone unless his bill is paid in full.. I know that she does not have the money, especially not with having him posted at 700$, probably taking the first 500-600$ that comes along and owing me almost double that.. So as of right now, I am just waiting to see if she messages me back.. I am going to send her a certified letter with all of the same info that was in the message she received today..I am still not comfortable enough to move him to the other farm..I did however move him to a back pasture (the other pasture can be accessed without even coming fully up my driveway and is not in full view of the house) so that someone would have to walk past my house to get anywhere near the field he is in.. I have put my neighbors on alert, sent them pictures of the lady, told them that if ANY vehicles came up and looked the least bit fishy to call the police.. I also posted more no trespassing signs, replaced all the security camera batteries and have been leaving my 2 large dogs ( a Boxer and a Pitty) outside when I am not home..I have debated on locking him in his stall when I am not home, but I get scared thinking about all the what-ifs if something were to happen..fire, him get cast, etc..
So that is where I stand as of right now..As far as I have been able to find out, I am not required to sell him to recoup my losses, which is fine by me..esp with the way good horses are ending up at stock sales left and right.. I am however secretly hoping that the "buyers" show up, so that I can let them know the situation, I would love to prevent her from dragging my name through the mud over this, really dont think she has the influence to affect my training business, but ya know:/
I will keep everyone updated, plan on spending tomorrow finishing up all of the legal paperwork that I need to do, making copies of receipts, etc.. Please feel free to post any more ideas, comments etc..super happy to have found such a great group of people <3