Trainer beat horse on Judge Judy - Page 11
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Horse Resources > Horse Law

Trainer beat horse on Judge Judy

This is a discussion on Trainer beat horse on Judge Judy within the Horse Law forums, part of the Horse Resources category
  • Studs on judge judy
  • Judy page's quarter horses de smet, sd

Like Tree79Likes

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
    02-08-2012, 12:19 AM
  #101
Green Broke
My posts are completely in good fun...If It seemed other wise I apologize..Darn sarcastic personality of mine gets away from me now and then..

Taffy, I'm just kidding when I poke at you and tease you..Still friends?
     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
    02-08-2012, 08:55 AM
  #102
Green Broke
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumRunner    
How are threads about this incident still going on and on? What are you all accomplishing by arguing about it? Hasn't it been settled and done with for the trainer and owner? Yes. So let's move on to another topic..There isn't anything you can do or say to change anything so you're wasting your time arguing with a stranger over the internet..

Here's what I think..

The trainer could have handled the situation with the horse better, especially being a "professional"...She knew better.

The owner is an idiot that sat there and WATCHED this all happen to their horse and didn't STOP it. So..Why get mad when s/he SAW this happening to THEIR horse and didn't step in..Um hello..It's your horse..you can stop it.

Done - Both parties are very guilty IMHO. Each of them could have done something better to right the situation. Period. Now the only thing that suffered for no reason is the horse..

Now that it's over and done with people are still obsessing about it. Why? It's not your problem and all you're doing is upsetting your self. There is NO reason for all of this drama to continue about something that doesn't directly involve you and it's DONE between the parties who were involved...End of story.
Yes mom. What ever you say.
     
    02-09-2012, 02:53 PM
  #103
Foal
Quote:
Originally Posted by DebraBarlowsQuarterHorses    
PLEASE POST AND CROSSPOST! THERE IS A PICTURE GOING AROUND ON THE FACEBOOK OF A HORSE THAT WAS SEVERELY INJURED THEY SAY BY A TRAINER...THE WOMAN POSTING THIS PICTURE WAS FOUND IN COURT TO BE LYING. THESE WERE OLD INJURIES AND SHE TRIED TO BLAME THE TRAINER AND SUE HER FOR 15000. NOW SHE IS MAD BECAUSE SHE LOST IN COURT AND IS SLANDERING THE TRAINER..THE PICTURES SHE POSTED WERE AFTER THE VET CLEANED THE TONGUE...I SAW THE PICS BEFORE THE VET CLEANED THE TONGUE AND IT WAS OBVIOUS THEY WERE OLD WOUNDS...5 VETS CONCURRED THEY WERE OLD WOUNDS...I PERSONALLY KNOW THIS TRAINER...HAVE BOUGHT HORSES FROM HER AND AM SENDING MINE TO HER FOR TRAINING THIS SPRING...THIS IS A TERRIBLE INJUSTICE THIS WOMAN IS DOING TO HER AND TO THE HORSE INDUSTRY...SHE NEEDS TO TELL WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO HER HORSE...SHE SAYS THAT SHE WATCHED THE TRAINER WHIP HER HORSE WITH A LUNGE ROPE FIVE TIMES...YOU WOULD ONLY WHIP MINE ONCE AND I WOULD BE WHIPPING YOU...WHAT KIND OF PERSON WOULD STAND THERE IF THAT BE TRUE AND WATCH SOMEONE WHIP THEIR HORSE FIVE TIMES...IF YOU RECEIVE A COPY OF THIS THAT IS GOING AROUND, PLEASE READ BETWEEN THE LINES BEFORE YOU MAKE NEGATIVE COMMENTS. AS AN ANIMAL CRUELTY INVESTIGATOR I ASSURE you THE TRAINER ACCUSED DID NOT DO THIS. So you understand more of the case before you let your emotions get the best of you, this happened two years ago and the woman that has been posting this only did so AFTER court when she lost. She was out for one thing only and that was money. She has other law suits she has going against others pending. She was removed from Facebook. She needs to tell who really did that to her horse. It was like that when it came to the last trainer who immediately took the horse to the vet. Judge Judy had to pay her to come to court on her show. That's how desperate she is to get money from whereever she can. The trainer accused has had death threats and everything else. I know this trainer personally and this is a terrible injustice to her and her program. She would never hurt a horse like this. I have personally bought horses from her and she is training my studs this spring. I am on facebook under Debra Barlow Quarter Horses and you can read about the story there.
I don't know why you, Sharon Jeffco or the owner thinks she lost. The only reason Judge Judy didn't award her money is because the trainer had paid restitution money through the criminal court which included the vet bills she was suing for. It would have been a double recovery if Judge Judy had awarded her anything.
     
    02-09-2012, 03:04 PM
  #104
Foal
Quote:
Originally Posted by mftowner06    
Ok yeah I am going to believe Deborah Dobbs.. NOT!!! Really??? ....
You make comments like this but complain that others have been soooo rude to you, really?
     
    02-09-2012, 03:05 PM
  #105
Foal
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumRunner    
How are threads about this incident still going on and on? What are you all accomplishing by arguing about it? Hasn't it been settled and done with for the trainer and owner? Yes. So let's move on to another topic..There isn't anything you can do or say to change anything so you're wasting your time arguing with a stranger over the internet..

Here's what I think..

The trainer could have handled the situation with the horse better, especially being a "professional"...She knew better.

The owner is an idiot that sat there and WATCHED this all happen to their horse and didn't STOP it. So..Why get mad when s/he SAW this happening to THEIR horse and didn't step in..Um hello..It's your horse..you can stop it.

Done - Both parties are very guilty IMHO. Each of them could have done something better to right the situation. Period. Now the only thing that suffered for no reason is the horse..

Now that it's over and done with people are still obsessing about it. Why? It's not your problem and all you're doing is upsetting your self. There is NO reason for all of this drama to continue about something that doesn't directly involve you and it's DONE between the parties who were involved...End of story.

LMAO you want people to move on and then add your opinion...that's rich.
     
    02-09-2012, 04:07 PM
  #106
Foal
This thread just won't go away will it? LOL
amp23 and DrumRunner like this.
     
    02-09-2012, 05:21 PM
  #107
Green Broke
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammerson    
This thread just won't go away will it? LOL
If you don't like this thread, don't read it or post on it.
It is not a difficult concept.
     
    02-10-2012, 08:24 AM
  #108
Foal
Whoa....it was a joke...wow, just trying to add some lightheartedness
     
    02-10-2012, 10:24 AM
  #109
Super Moderator
I've read through both threads and I don't know who did what but from the behavior this owner is displaying, I get the feeling she's a pretty obnoxious person. The trainer is saying the cuts were old...

My question is an honost questio as I have never dealt with a horse that cut it's tongue before. If those cuts were old, would you really not notice them when you put a bit in? I'm geussing if the horse took the bit well, you wouldn't notice them, would you?
     
    02-26-2012, 01:06 PM
  #110
Foal
The trainer SHOULD have noticed them IMO- but I could see someone missing them if they weren't looking. It could also have been that the owner showed up late or something else happened to cause the trainer to be in a hurry tacking up the horse...

Mistakes happen. That doesn't mean she should be held responsible for what I feel is an old injury.
     

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Judge Judy boarding lawsuit churumbeque Horse Boarding 20 02-03-2012 09:17 PM
Apparently I beat my horse...? PerchiesKisses Horse Training 77 08-29-2011 11:07 PM
Donít Judge a Horse by its Breed; Donít Judge a Rider by her Clothes Nature2horses Horse Stories and Poems 4 03-28-2011 03:34 PM
Horse getting beat up in new field!!! Horselover90981 Horse Health 6 09-22-2009 11:29 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0