My horse gets-
* 1 lb TC30%, split into 2 feedings
* 2 oz flax seed in the evening feed (for the omega-3's, as he doesn't get much fresh grass, especially in winter)
* 20 g iodized table salt, split into 2 feedings (because he doesn't use his block very much)
* 10 g MSM (preventive joint supplement; not sure if it will really make a difference in the long run, but it's cheap)
* 1 scoop Daily Omegas Plus from SmartPak, mostly because I was curious. I'll stop feeding this once I run out as I don't think it's making a difference one way or the other. I might double up on the flax seed when I stop this one.
* 1 lb alfalfa cubes (originally I got these to go into a borrowed Amazing Graze
to entertain him in his stall, but found that he LOVES them so even though I don't have the treat dispenser anymore, I still give them to him; I feed them dry right now, but will start soaking them in the summer when I need to hide his awful tasting seasonal allergy medicine)
And ~15-20 lbs of hay a day.