Originally Posted by deserthorsewoman
An overdose would not affect her kidneys first. She would have loose stools, a sign to cut her dose in half for maintenance.
Giving Lizzie magnesium to balance her nerves, so to speak, is a temporary thing. Once you see results, consult FeedXL for a better balanced vit/min supplement, since Vita Plus is low mg, and you're feeding alfalfa.
Hehe yea I read that about her poo. Didn't really count that as an overdose so much as just too much at once. Like feeding oil, you build up to it. I think I might have to turn to Smartpak as there was one supplement that balanced everything out but it was pretty pricey, icky. I figure if this takes care of her spookiness then at least 40mg of magnesium is needed since that is what the red cell had and we didn't have this issue.