I did meet with the BO and called the rescue that she's from. He's agreed to take her off of the Omleen 400 and she'll be on a rice bran, corn oil, and beetpulp diet. We're holding off on the alfalfa cubes for now because I want to get her ulcers under control, but I'll add them as soon as I can. I'm not able to fence off an area for her, but I've been offered to bring her to the other side of our farm and keep her in the quarentine pens which have a fair amount of grass, so I'll probably bring both her and Kenzie over there tonight.
The rescue has agreed to have a blood panel done on her but not for another week, so I'll just wing it until then I suppose. And I plan on going to our Whole Foods store this week to look for aloe and slippery elm bark. Neither the rescue or our BO are willing to take her off of the Omeprazole, but I did call the manufacturer and I'll be calling our vet to make sure that the two medications won't react badly with eachother before I try it.