The BO might have insurance concerns with an outsider instructor.
You will have to decide where to board. Figure out what is more important at the moment. Maybe you could foto the coach's place until you two know each other better then take her closer to home? Posted via Mobile Device
That's what I've been thinking. My dad said maybe we could keep her at my instructor's for the summer and fall and take her to the other barn for the winter and spring. I have to admit, it'd be nice to have a heated indoor arena to ride in.. plus when the snow melts, it wouldn't be sliding off the tarp roof to spook the horses!
I think it's probably that, I know that the BO sometimes brings in coaches for her son.. but that's a bit different.