So I have an older horse whos joints are starting to slow down and he found it very hard to keep weight on over winter.
So I have across a supplement called seahorse atlantic.
Its seaweed and on the website it says the following
• Rich in a variety of minerals, vitamins and trace nutrients
• Contains anti-oxidants
• Natural source of electrolytes
• Calms nervous horses
• Anti-bacterial properties
• Treats iodine deficiency & stimulates thyroid
• Anti-rheumatic – great for mobility, joints & bones
• Anti-inflammatory properties
• For maintaining overall health and boosting the immune system
• Naturally conditions the coat, skin and hooves – increased sheen in the coat
• Scientifically proven to have anti-cancerous properties
Now Iv trawled the internet for peoples opinions on seaweed and havent come across much at all and anything I did come across was from like at least 6 years ago so Id be very interested to hear peoples opinions on it.