Would it be okay to feed Triple Crown Senior dry? I am doing a self care board where I feed in the evening, prepare his morning feed, and then the barn crew feeds in the morning. I wet the feed in the evening when I feed, but I mentioned the wetting his feed to the barn owner and she said to do it the night before. But I'm pretty much 100% positive it will start to mold because there will be around a 14 hr time span until the feed will be fed. Also beet pulp starts fermenting extremely easily and quickly. I have heard that because of the beet pulp being in molasses, etc like it is in a complete feed that it is ok to feed dry, but I'm still not sure. So wet or dry?
ETA Plus the feed is stored in a bucket that is placed in a rubbermaid type container to prevent it from getting anything like fly spray on it, etc, so it is sealed and even worse for mold! And I just moved to this barn today