LOL sorry, I just had to post this! Found it in my folder of pictures from my trip at Walt Disney World! So, the best "driving" horse in the world is a trolley horse!
1. there are little kids running every which way and screaming, and the horse didn't even flinch
2. There is a lot of noise and commotion
3. the horse is walking on hard pavement
4. The dancers are jumping on and off the trolley and dancing in either a big poofy dress or a tuxedo
5. The horse doesn't walk off while left unattended(LOL it would be funny if it did)
6. There are big buildings(like the castle) that would probably spook a normal horse
Aww :) My friend works at Circle D at Disneyland and gets PAID to play with those horses! I love seeing her Facebook updates and updates from her Circle D friends caring for these guys back stage and even riding them!