Bravo And I - Page 4
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Horse Pictures, Videos, Artwork, and Contests > Horse Pictures

Bravo And I

This is a discussion on Bravo And I within the Horse Pictures forums, part of the Horse Pictures, Videos, Artwork, and Contests category

    Like Tree27Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        07-24-2012, 11:06 PM
      #31
    Super Moderator
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mustangnolan    
    LOL, you're hilarious.

    And.......I'm starting to get the idea that Ford is the general consensus. Any other opinions out there, before I make my next move?

    Nolan,

    That actually is an idea with merit. The video you posted didn't show clearly enought the actual leap into the pickup bed. If you do decide to shoot them a promo video, redo it, shoot it in super slomo and from several angles with some edititing to really get the amazing part of the horse leaping into the pickup.
    Ok, here' an idea. Say the you and horse are gallloping road side, (camera in car following so parallel to you. Camera falls back a bit to show that there is a truck going along the road, so you are "chasing" or "racing" this truck. Build drama with close up shots of Bravo's face with mane flying , ears pinned and nostrils flaired in determination. Then, some how, you are gaining on the truck, you are very close to it and it looks like, . . NO. . . I can't beleive it! He's going to jump into the bed of this speeding truck.

    CUT!

    Now you use editting to cut in the special scenes , in slowmo and from both side shots and front shots, (shot with a stationary pickup) and it LOOKS LIKE you are jumping into a moving truck.

    Then, CUT! Bravo is sitting in the back of the truck and you are looking forward , wind in your hair, blows your hat right off your head as the FORD goes forward. (ACtually, car is moving pretty slowly but you can either speed up video or used wind machine to simulate greater speed.

    Camera pans out. "Ford. Horse power to carry you anywhere."

    Like it?
    myhorsesonador and Roperchick like this.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        07-25-2012, 02:11 AM
      #32
    Foal
    Still haven't made a final decision, but I really like a lot about a Dodge. And, after all, the companies have the final say. But PRCA is usually primarily a Dodge function......just sayin
         
        07-25-2012, 02:50 AM
      #33
    Super Moderator
    Well, I don't have a truck, and I drive a Subaru, so I wouldn't know which is best, but what did you think of my screenplay for a commercial?
         
        07-25-2012, 02:55 AM
      #34
    Yearling
    I love the commercial idea tiny!!
    Posted via Mobile Device
         
        07-25-2012, 02:58 AM
      #35
    Started
    Ladies...you're making the poor guy blush with all these proposals of marriage! In saying that, if I were single...hmmm...
         
        07-25-2012, 10:49 AM
      #36
    Foal
    Smile

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tinyliny    
    Nolan,

    That actually is an idea with merit. The video you posted didn't show clearly enought the actual leap into the pickup bed. If you do decide to shoot them a promo video, redo it, shoot it in super slomo and from several angles with some edititing to really get the amazing part of the horse leaping into the pickup.
    Ok, here' an idea. Say the you and horse are gallloping road side, (camera in car following so parallel to you. Camera falls back a bit to show that there is a truck going along the road, so you are "chasing" or "racing" this truck. Build drama with close up shots of Bravo's face with mane flying , ears pinned and nostrils flaired in determination. Then, some how, you are gaining on the truck, you are very close to it and it looks like, . . NO. . . I can't beleive it! He's going to jump into the bed of this speeding truck.

    CUT!

    Now you use editting to cut in the special scenes , in slowmo and from both side shots and front shots, (shot with a stationary pickup) and it LOOKS LIKE you are jumping into a moving truck.

    Then, CUT! Bravo is sitting in the back of the truck and you are looking forward , wind in your hair, blows your hat right off your head as the FORD goes forward. (ACtually, car is moving pretty slowly but you can either speed up video or used wind machine to simulate greater speed.

    Camera pans out. "Ford. Horse power to carry you anywhere."

    Like it?

    Somehow I missed this. I think it's great!! Really cool. Even the slogan at the end. I just might have to reshoot it sometime.
         
        07-25-2012, 12:03 PM
      #37
    Green Broke
    Welcome to the forum-Love your videos & that you are going to be touring next year. More people need to see what can be done w/horses-especially when paired w/patience. Wishing you lots of luck w/the future.
         
        07-25-2012, 12:12 PM
      #38
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cacowgirl    
    Welcome to the forum-Love your videos & that you are going to be touring next year. More people need to see what can be done w/horses-especially when paired w/patience. Wishing you lots of luck w/the future.
    Thank you so much. On another note, I have had a lot of people ask me about training.....how to teach this, or how to fix that...etc...
    As soon as I get a new camera, and figure out how to work it, I'm going to share some educational videos on here. I'm, unfortunately, not very up to date with techie stuff, so it might take a little while, but I'll get it done eventually :)
         
        07-25-2012, 12:26 PM
      #39
    Foal
    I've gotta say Dodge :) My husband will only ever buy Dodge, and in my opinion they are MUCH nicer than Fords. We'd never buy a ford if we can help it.

    And awesome show! If only you'd come to Kentucky to the horse park or something!
         
        07-25-2012, 12:29 PM
      #40
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tazzie    
    I've gotta say Dodge :) My husband will only ever buy Dodge, and in my opinion they are MUCH nicer than Fords. We'd never buy a ford if we can help it.

    And awesome show! If only you'd come to Kentucky to the horse park or something!
    Funny you should mention Kentucky. That's where I went to horse shoeing school.
         

    Tags
    bravo, horse training, trick horses, wild horse. mustang

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Photos of Ẹgan and Bravo TheLastUnicorn Horse Pictures 7 06-06-2011 09:52 AM
    Eric Bravo Natural Horsemanship wormy Natural Horsemanship 13 04-25-2011 12:07 PM
    Bravo! mswp27 Horse Riding Critique 7 06-10-2010 09:38 PM
    Bravo promotional. $625 stud fee until April 15th. misita Horse Breeding 12 04-16-2008 01:24 AM
    Introducing Bravo, Oldenburg stallion misita Horse Breeding 10 01-15-2008 07:34 AM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:36 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0