Cheyenne's Stall Door Sign....Pretty Much Complete!
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Horse Pictures, Videos, Artwork, and Contests > Horse Pictures

Cheyenne's Stall Door Sign....Pretty Much Complete!

This is a discussion on Cheyenne's Stall Door Sign....Pretty Much Complete! within the Horse Pictures forums, part of the Horse Pictures, Videos, Artwork, and Contests category
  • Cheyenne word for pretty
  • Stall door sign

Like Tree4Likes

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
    02-22-2012, 01:25 PM
  #1
Weanling
Cheyenne's Stall Door Sign....Pretty Much Complete!

Just need a clear coat on it and to mount the hanger on the back!

CLaPorte432 likes this.
     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
    02-22-2012, 01:47 PM
  #2
Trained
That is wicked cool! What type of supplies did you use? This is a great idea. I'd love to do this for my horse's stall. (Especially since my Mother can't seem to remember which horse goes in which stall!)
Kelly22790 likes this.
     
    02-22-2012, 01:53 PM
  #3
Trained
Very creative
Love the colors
Kelly22790 likes this.
     
    02-22-2012, 01:58 PM
  #4
Weanling
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLaPorte432    
That is wicked cool! What type of supplies did you use? This is a great idea. I'd love to do this for my horse's stall. (Especially since my Mother can't seem to remember which horse goes in which stall!)
Thanks; it was a lot of fun to make. If you go to your local craft store you can pretty much find all the supplies there. All of the letters in her barn name and registered name were pre-cut, unpainted, wooden letters. The board was also pre-cut and unpainted. I bought 3 different colors of spray paint -- the gold, the black & the blue. The stars and the horse I painted with regular paint (the kind that comes in little attached circular containers, kind you play with when you're a kid lol). Her birth date and my name are actually just normal paper...I just used a word processor and printed out the letters/numbers. To attach everything, I used a spray adhesive (used a paint brush with it). I am going to mount a wreath hanger on the back so it can hang on her stall door that way so that there are no strings/rope/wire/etc for her to eat and I won't get holes in the barn owner's stall door.
     
    02-22-2012, 02:06 PM
  #5
Trained
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly22790    
Thanks; it was a lot of fun to make. If you go to your local craft store you can pretty much find all the supplies there. All of the letters in her barn name and registered name were pre-cut, unpainted, wooden letters. The board was also pre-cut and unpainted. I bought 3 different colors of spray paint -- the gold, the black & the blue. The stars and the horse I painted with regular paint (the kind that comes in little attached circular containers, kind you play with when you're a kid lol). Her birth date and my name are actually just normal paper...I just used a word processor and printed out the letters/numbers. To attach everything, I used a spray adhesive (used a paint brush with it). I am going to mount a wreath hanger on the back so it can hang on her stall door that way so that there are no strings/rope/wire/etc for her to eat and I won't get holes in the barn owner's stall door.
Thank you! That is completely awesome. I am certainly going to do this! I was at a Hobby Lobby store and saw wooden letter and a plaque board but didn't think of doing this. I was going to try and woodburn. Ha (That actually means, me burning myself, HaHa)

I'm super excited now! :)

Thank you for sharing!
Kelly22790 likes this.
     
    02-22-2012, 02:08 PM
  #6
Weanling
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLaPorte432    
Thank you! That is completely awesome. I am certainly going to do this! I was at a Hobby Lobby store and saw wooden letter and a plaque board but didn't think of doing this. I was going to try and woodburn. Ha (That actually means, me burning myself, HaHa)

I'm super excited now! :)

Thank you for sharing!
POST PICTURES! Can't wait to see how it turns out
     
    02-22-2012, 03:40 PM
  #7
Green Broke
Thats awesome!! I love it! I had someone do one for Rodeo at my barn, and it looks good, but your detail is outstanding!
     
    02-23-2012, 11:25 AM
  #8
Foal
Very cool! Love how you personalized the horse cutout!! :)
     
    02-23-2012, 11:34 AM
  #9
Weanling
That's awesome! Although my name is Cheyenne too, so I might be a bit biased ;) But really, that is creative!
     
    02-23-2012, 11:39 AM
  #10
Yearling
Thats awsome!!!! :) my horses old owner/my friend is doing one for my horse and I but she's using the wood burner
     

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Update on Cheyenne's Stall Sign Kelly22790 Horse Pictures 4 02-22-2012 09:23 AM
In Progress: Cheyenne's Stall Sign Kelly22790 Horse Pictures 6 02-21-2012 11:51 PM
I found my stall door un-locked!! BuddyBunny Horse Talk 43 12-29-2011 01:56 PM
This Stall Sign spookychick13 Horse Talk 4 01-14-2011 03:06 PM
my first stall sign RoxanneElizabeth Horse Artwork 11 02-02-2010 11:49 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0