Did I just get a FUGLY horse??? - Page 3
   

       The Horse Forum > Horse Pictures, Videos, Artwork, and Contests > Horse Pictures

Did I just get a FUGLY horse???

This is a discussion on Did I just get a FUGLY horse??? within the Horse Pictures forums, part of the Horse Pictures, Videos, Artwork, and Contests category

    Like Tree181Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        02-28-2013, 10:53 AM
      #21
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FGRanch    
    He is in good shape! Looks like he has been eating your hay for a while. Moose are impossible to spook have fun keeping him away!
    Yeah, I know!
    I'm thinking of building a scarecrow or something out there.
    Probably scare the sh*t out of all my horses. LOL
    FGRanch likes this.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        02-28-2013, 10:56 AM
      #22
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WSArabians    
    He's already booked to half my mares!
    $50 breeding fee special!
    BYB, *sniff* good luck trying to get half papers on those
    EvilHorseOfDoom likes this.
         
        02-28-2013, 10:57 AM
      #23
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WSArabians    
    He's already booked to half my mares!
    $50 breeding fee special!
    I have a beautiful dainty warmblood mare that needs to get some to chill her out. Sign me up! I think he would cross nicely with a Belgian Warmblood
         
        02-28-2013, 11:06 AM
      #24
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Golden Horse    
    BYB, *sniff* good luck trying to get half papers on those
    LOL
    Ah, I'll just pull mane off another horse... Fudge it all.
         
        02-28-2013, 11:08 AM
      #25
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by NBEventer    
    I have a beautiful dainty warmblood mare that needs to get some to chill her out. Sign me up! I think he would cross nicely with a Belgian Warmblood
    Definitely bring your Warmblood!
    This guy is a SUPERB jumper prospect!
    BCtazzie and EvilHorseOfDoom like this.
         
        02-28-2013, 11:18 AM
      #26
    Started
    Moose tracks in the snow!

    I'm surprised you don't have more moose showing up. That hay looks rather appetizing
         
        02-28-2013, 11:34 AM
      #27
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WSArabians    
    Yeah, I know!
    I'm thinking of building a scarecrow or something out there.
    Probably scare the sh*t out of all my horses. LOL
    Or your horses would eat it and then the moose would come back anyways and you would have wasted all that time building a scarecrow!
    NBEventer likes this.
         
        02-28-2013, 11:36 AM
      #28
    Started
    Just sit in the window with a shot gun... a couple shots will scare the crap out of them and hopefully they will never come back
         
        02-28-2013, 11:43 AM
      #29
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by NBEventer    
    Just sit in the window with a shot gun... a couple shots will scare the crap out of them and hopefully they will never come back
    Why not a good rifle, one good shot and he will never leave, but the freezer will be full
    FGRanch, smrobs, NdAppy and 2 others like this.
         
        02-28-2013, 11:46 AM
      #30
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Golden Horse    
    Why not a good rifle, one good shot and he will never leave, but the freezer will be full
    That was my first thought but I didn't want to encourage moose hunting off season But we could all have a nice moose meat stew when we have our meet up... okay now I want moose meat.
    FGRanch and Golden Horse like this.
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Where has the fugly blog gone?? Scoope Horse Talk 10 01-11-2011 08:10 AM
    My fugly position :D saint3meg3rlfc Horse Riding Critique 13 05-17-2009 09:00 PM
    Do you guys like Fugly Horse? geewillikers Horse Talk 16 06-27-2008 10:52 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:08 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0