Good Boy Ace!
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Horse Pictures, Videos, Artwork, and Contests > Horse Pictures

Good Boy Ace!

This is a discussion on Good Boy Ace! within the Horse Pictures forums, part of the Horse Pictures, Videos, Artwork, and Contests category

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        06-05-2008, 10:56 AM
      #1
    Yearling
    Good Boy Ace!

    Was out riding and decided to take some pictures to show how
    Ace is such a good boy!









    Yep, that's my pretty boy.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        06-05-2008, 04:11 PM
      #2
    Trained
    Seems like a very lovely boy with a great personailty.

    He does look like he's a little on the skinny side... how old is he?
         
        06-05-2008, 05:15 PM
      #3
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WSArabians
    Seems like a very lovely boy with a great personailty.

    He does look like he's a little on the skinny side... how old is he?

    Thank you!

    Yes, he's lost some weight I've noticed lately, so we
    have doubled his feed now trying to gain it back. He is six.
         
        06-05-2008, 05:33 PM
      #4
    Trained
    You're welcome. :)

    Have you gotten his teeth looked at yet?
    He's getting about that age where his teeth could develope hooks and sharp edges which may prevent him from being able to eat properly.

    I've got the vet coming out to do a few of mine right away as they are about due for it.

    What sort of riding do you do with him?
         
        06-05-2008, 07:25 PM
      #5
    Weanling
    Looks very sweet!
         
        06-05-2008, 11:26 PM
      #6
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WSArabians
    You're welcome. :)

    Have you gotten his teeth looked at yet?
    He's getting about that age where his teeth could develope hooks and sharp edges which may prevent him from being able to eat properly.

    I've got the vet coming out to do a few of mine right away as they are about due for it.

    What sort of riding do you do with him?
    No, I should soon though.

    I ride him eventing in poles and barrels.
    Pleasure riding, and trails.
         
        06-06-2008, 06:43 AM
      #7
    Showing
    He's very cute. I was guessing.. What kind of breed is he?
         
        06-06-2008, 06:44 AM
      #8
    Foal
    He is adorable! I love his white sock!
         
        06-06-2008, 11:08 AM
      #9
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kitten_Val
    He's very cute. I was guessing.. What kind of breed is he?
    Quarter Horse...the American breed, LOL! 8)
         
        06-06-2008, 05:31 PM
      #10
    Weanling
    Any update on his weight? He needs some serious weight put on before you continue to ride him.
         

    Thread Tools



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:23 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0