Great news - Tribby's leg is finally about ready to loose the wrap!
First picture taken May 10, very minor scratch and some swelling.
2) Taken three weeks later, poor filly looked like she had two ankles!
3) Taken June 16, headed for the third vet for x-rays and another opinion on why it wasn't healing.
4) Picture taken June 16, wound scraped and cleaned. Instructed to wrap for 90 days.
5) Starting to heal, taken June 26th.
6) Taken this evening - I think we'll be done wrapping much sooner than 90 days!
Less than great news... Zion picked up a nail somewhere in the pasture and had the whole nail (1.5") jammed slightly on an angle up in his sole right at the point of his frog. His leg is swollen and he is pretty lame. Tomorrow we are headed back down the the vet that Tribby had good luck with. For tonight, he is on stall rest with a ABD pad soaked in iodine solution vet wrapped to his foot. True to typical Zion form he wanted to roll in the fresh shavings and right in front of us got himself cast up against the wall. Arg! He's in a 14x22 stall, really horse... really?